“Personal information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name and contact information. We collect and store this personal information that you have provided us through one or more of your contacts with us.
Jackson-Feild does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, etc.
Consent:This Policy applies to collection, use and protection of information, including information collected on our website. By submitting your information to us or any of our staff, you consent to the terms and conditions of the Policy and to our processing personal information for the purposes stated below.
How your information is used:Jackson-Feild uses your data to complete and acknowledge donations and to communicate and update you on happenings on our campus. We maintain records of donations, gift acknowledgements, send newsletters, notices and solicitations and for internal fund raising purposes including responding to your inquires.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing addresses and/or other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your personal information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen. Except as described in this Policy or at the time we request the information, we do not otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties. Further, Jackson-Feild will not sell or trade your personal information to any third parties.
Donor Recognition: We do not list individual names in any of our publications. Corporate and foundation donors may be listed in our newsletter or annual report with their permission.
No sharing of Personal Information: Jackson-Feild does not sell, rent, trade or share your personal information to any outside organization. We require third-party mailing services to treat our list as confidential information and are prohibited from transferring or utilizing this information for their own benefit. Donor information is used to further the mission and help the children served by Jackson-Feild. Best effort security measures may not prevent all intrusions and JFH is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to security failures.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List: If you would like your name to be removed from our mailing list please contact us at 804-354-6929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Records:You have the right to review personal information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing at 4905 Dickens Road, Suite 202, Richmond, VA 23230.
Opt-Out/Deletion Contact: If you wish to have your data deleted, opt-out of receiving future communications or any other privacy right you may by law, please contact Jackson-Feild Homes at the below contact person and their contact information.
Attention: Tod Balsbaugh, VP or Advancement
546 Walnut Grove Drive
Jarratt, Virginia 23867
All deletion and opt-out requests will be honored and will be processed as soon as possible upon receipt. Should you have any questions about this issue please contact Tod Balsbaugh whose contact information is listed above.